10 Ways to Cozy Up Your Home for Thanksgiving
Tuesday, November 04, 2014
Over the weekend while I bid farewell to my Halloween decor, I started dreaming up new ways to fill the void the witchy whimsy left behind.
If you're like me, and you found your home lacking a little sparkle without the Halloween decor, here's a few ideas for spicing up your home this November:
- Pad around the house in your favorite slippers.
- Simmer a hearty soup in a pretty pumpkin cocette.
- Mulling spices spice up wine or cider for a warm treat on a chilly evening.
- Lounge on harvest colored pillows.
- Brew a pumpkin coffee or tea.
- Hang a thankful art print.
- Of course, a glitter pumpkin or two!
- Light a Thanksgiving scented candle for a warm glow.
- Curl up under a cozy throw.
- Watch the classic Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
Hope you enjoyed a peek at how I plan to update my home for Thanksgiving! These pieces will be featured in the Thanksgiving Home Tour the week of November 17th.
Loving ur videos!! U have a gorgeous apt and seem like such an amazing person!! Where did u find the mirrored Kleenex box u have in ur bathroom? Hope this finds u well!!!
Posted by: Tiffany | Tuesday, November 04, 2014 at 08:35 PM
Hi Tiffany, thank you so much for the sweet complement. The kleenex box is from Z Gallerie but it's no longer available. They did replace it with a new option here: http://www.zgallerie.com/p-16425-regency-collection.aspx. It's pretty pricey, I bet you could find something similar at Home Goods. :)
Posted by: Paper and Glam | Tuesday, November 04, 2014 at 10:03 PM
I LOOOOVE all of these items! Can't wait to see them in your next home tour. Keep up the great work living life for God! :)
Posted by: Ashley | Friday, November 07, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Aww Ashley, I so will! Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a sweet encouragement. Happy weekend :)
Posted by: Paper and Glam | Saturday, November 08, 2014 at 08:14 AM